This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

M&DTTA 10 TT

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@apehanger46)
Topic starter  

Good luck tomorrow everyone, hope you have a still/fast/safe run. Unfortunately I won't be there as I've got a bl**dy chest infection..typical !!

(@ady)
Member Admin

@apehanger46 wrote:

Good luck tomorrow everyone, hope you have a still/fast/safe run. Unfortunately I won't be there as I've got a bl**dy chest infection..typical !!

No point giving us your excuses...! 😉

I was hoping you'd be setting a time for us all to live up to. Dissapointed.. 🙄

Take it easy and get better. Plenty of 25s to go at...

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Please forgive me but who are you? I may well know you but Apehanger46 doesn't mean anything to me. All in good humour you understand!
Jed.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@Jed wrote:

Please forgive me but who are you? I may well know you but Apehanger46 doesn't mean anything to me. All in good humour you understand!
Jed.

Hi Jed, It was Alistair crying off for tomorrow. Don't worry. I've made a note of his excuse in the WVCC Book of Poor Perfromance Excuses, and he won't be able to use that one for the rest of the season. Sickeningly, he's usually good for sub-hour on a decent 25 course, and as I know he's been secretly training over winter, he'll probably be even faster this year...

😉

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Thanks Ady.

ReplyQuote
(@apehanger46)
Topic starter  

Good point Jed. Its just an ID I've used before (made up) and not very descriptive. Nothing to hide though 😀 and I have popped a signature on my profile now.

How did you all get on today? Looked like a bit of a floater to me?

ReplyQuote
Share: