Club Cycling Kit
We are instantly recognisable in our club kit!
We have two providers of club clothing, Provision and NoPinz. The reason for this is because brands make clothing to different price points in slightly different styles, so this way everyone can get what they need and suit. Size guides for both suppliers, (and our previous suppliers Giordana and Provision, for comparison) can be found here.
We do not make any profit from our kit, and only charge what it costs us, including covering delivery.
- Cheaper supplier of the two
- Kit is ordered twice per year, once in February (usually for summer kit) and once in July (usually for winter), however you can order any item in either order. The order lead time is ~6 weeks
- Place your order by contacting club clothing organiser Emily Martin (details at the bottom of the page) and pay via bank transfer. Kit is delivered to and collected from Emily
- Kit updates will be posted on Facebook, including reminders to order
Provision item, price list and size guide can be found here.
- Have a full kit list and also specialise in aerodynamic race kit
- Kit is ordered and paid for on an individual basis from https://www.clubnopinz.com/product-category/weaver-valley/.
Contact Emily Martin for the NoPinz club site password
- Kit lead time is usually ~30 days but is stated on the website
- Please read item descriptions carefully. For example, sub zero kit is designed for indoor training only (hence the black panelling on it)
Some kit is kept as stock, including from our old suppliers. Please contact Emily if you need something quickly and are wondering what stock there is. Some Provision and NoPinz stock is also held so you can test sizing before ordering…please ask.
Take proper care of your kit and it will last well!
- Wash clothing on a low spin at 30 degrees
- Use a sports wash or bio detergent (Emily personally recommends Halo sports wash)
- Do not use fabric conditioner, it breaks down clothing fibres and coats them in a substance which limits absorbency
- Do not wash with items which have Velcro on, as it can stick and pull fibres. If you must mix them, ensure Velcro is fully fastened first
- Make sure all zips are done up
Our club clothing organiser is Emily Martin and she can be contacted for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Facebook.