This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Majorca Chill out C...

Notifications
Clear all

Majorca Chill out Cycling week

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

A few club members went to the Stuart Hall training camp earlier this year and we had a great time. Stuart also does a more relaxing cycling break in October which has several ability groups as per the Spring camps, so you can choose between short / long / easy / steady, but it isn't intended to be a training camp. It's great to have a week in the sun before the Winter so Caroline and I will be going.

Stuart is offering a good rate if you book before the end of August so if you want to go get in touch with me I'll let you have the details. We had some great sunny club runs in March (7 of us were there), as the scenery and the roads are quiet and perfect for cycling with a mixture of flat, undulating and proper mountainous rides right on the doorstep at Puerto Pollenca. You can stay for however many nights you want and Stuart arranges the pick-up / drop off at the airport free of charge. There is free secure bike storage at the hotel but if you prefer you can rent and the hire bikes are good quality as Caroline and I used them in March.

Everybody needs to book separately but it would be great if we can get a few people there the same week and we can be flexible to fit in with whatever dates suit everybody else so just get in touch.

Cheers

Dave

(@andrew-risk)
Trusted Member

Hi Dave,
sounds appealing, can you send more details.
Cheers,
Andrew

ReplyQuote
Share: