This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Confirmed prize fun...

Notifications
Clear all

Confirmed prize fund for Cheshire Classic

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Dear all,

To keep you in the loop on the Cheshire Classic. We've this morning [url]confirmed a prize fund of £2000 thanks to two new sponsors Wates and Adana Construction (who are developing the Lifestyle Centre in town). A big thank you to Jim Duffy for the introduction.

The prize fund is our biggest to date and hopefully this is great news for the club as it sets the standard for other races throughout the season.

The race takes place on Sunday 27th April. Please put this in your diaries to help out, it means so much to have your support. It's going to be a cracking line up!

http://www.cheshireclassic.co.uk/biggest-ever-prize-fund-for-cheshire-classic/

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Happy to help Woody with anything really, how about taking photos?

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I think we'll be ok on photos, resident photographer Ady will be around and loads of press come down too. I'm sure there will be a job for you!

ReplyQuote
(@shelagh)
Eminent Member

Good news about the prize money. I've put my name on the BC marshall list again this year for you. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member

Great stuff, well done Woody. In my diary to marshal or drive service car etc

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Great news Woody, well done. We'll have to watch out or the people who organise the TdF will be head hunting you! Kev and I are also happy to help out on the day, driving or marshalling or whatever is needed.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Woody, Alison will also come along and help as required

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Cheers guys, very much appreciated. Will keep you posted on developments!

ReplyQuote
Share: