This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Weaver Valley Exclu...

Notifications
Clear all

Weaver Valley Exclusive Deals - Suggestions Box

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

For the last 2 weeks I have put on here some exclusive offers for Weaver Valley members which have been taken up by a few of you guys - many thanks.

I can keep you informed week by week of good deals we can do you, however this is your chance to let me know if there are any kit you may want coming up and I can sort out some top notch pricing for you.

Clearly there are thousands of product lines and me throwing up half a dozen or so each week will continue but I would welcome any suggestions you may have and will come up with some great prices for you.

Just let me know....... 😀

Jim

(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Someone has suggested beating some local discounts - ProBikeKit and G & B?? I have done that - popped the details in your members only section in case anyone misses it.

Beating others on price is easy - I just meant any particular parts anyone is after??

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Ok Jim, Money where your mouth is time, can you give me a price for the following

2 nr Continental Grand Prix 4000 4 season Road Tyre
2 nr Continental Grand Prix 4000S Road Tyre
2 nr Continental GatorSkin Hardshell Road Tyre

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Jim, prices for you guys

GP4 Seasons (in stock) £59.95 per pair
Gator Hardshells (next week) £49.95 per pair
GP4000s Mark II (new tyre in Tues) £71.95 per pair

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Have you been in for any Jim?? Been away all week and we got those posh mark 2 4000s tyres in now

Jim

ReplyQuote
Share: