This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

TT Season - Lets Go...

Notifications
Clear all

TT Season - Lets Go!!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@apehanger46)
Topic starter  

Looking forward to the new TT season and seeing if all the sweat has been worth it! It would be good to see some more members at the open events this year so give it a go!

Alistair

(@ady)
Member Admin

@apehanger46 wrote:

Looking forward to the new TT season and seeing if all the sweat has been worth it! It would be good to see some more members at the open events this year so give it a go!

Alistair

You are far too keen...

...I've posted 8 entries so far...

🙂

..now I've got to put a bit of training in..

😥

ReplyQuote
(@chris-g)

Gents,

Is there a way we can have a separate time trail calendar on the forum?

The calendar would be somewhere to add the events you have entered, which would be useful to see who was riding what, and for people wanting to enter time trials with fellow members.

Chris

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@Chris G wrote:

Gents,

Is there a way we can have a separate time trail calendar on the forum?

The calendar would be somewhere to add the events you have entered, which would be useful to see who was riding what, and for people wanting to enter time trials with fellow members.

Chris

Not a bad idea. I'll look into it.

ReplyQuote
(@kevin-c)
Trusted Member

If you are looking for ideas, then have a look at the Tyneside Vagabonds Site (they are the ones who organise a 47mile 'ish highly recommended Mountain Time Trial every year, normally around the May time I think) and steal with pride...

ReplyQuote
Share: