This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

This Weeks New Weav...

Notifications
Clear all

This Weeks New Weaver Valley Offer

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

In keeping with the Hope wheels affor made last week here are this week's Weaver Valley exclusives, perfect for high end training.

For those who run Campagnolo I am offering new 2014 Campagnolo Vento Assymetric wheels (just over 1600g the pair) plus rim tapes, plus Vittoria inner tubes and either Vittoria Zaffiro or Michelin Dynamic training tyres, all for £179.95

Or if you run Shimano we have a pair of the new 2014 Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels, again with rim tapes, Vittoria inner tubes and either Michelin Dynamic or Vittoria Zaffiro training tyres for £149.95

Jules had a set of these Fulcrum wheels a few weeks back if anyone wants a reference.

Cheers all

Jim

(@jules)
Honorable Member

The Fulcrum's are a good set of wheels

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Cheers Jules, glad to hear they are going well. I also have the new 2014 Fulcrum 7 wheels which would add £15 to the above package making it £164.95.

........and if the Campag one was a bit pricey for some I also have the new 2014 Khamsin Assymetric heels which would bring the Campag package wheel price down to £139.95

Always here to help................. 😀

ReplyQuote
Share: