This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Bike bag loan reque...

Notifications
Clear all

Bike bag loan request (again!)

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@tthew)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Do any of you kind club members have a bike bag or two you could lend me for the first week of April? I'm going to Belgium with some work mates, and it's going to be easier to get them in my van in bags, with less chance of damage. As we're not flying shouldn't be any great risk to your bag either.
(I've already sent a message to Ady about the club one, I assume he still keeps it?)

Thanks!

(@ady)
Member Admin

Think the club bike bag is with Jim Williams at the moment. Jim?

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

It wont be of any use for the start of April but I can throw our hat in the ring here and say we have 3 of the new Polaris Bike Pod pro travel cases coming early in April for rental throughout the year and of course the lovely folk at Weaver Valley will get a suitable discount on usual rental terms

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Matt
I have the bike bag and no longer need it, you can come collect from Kingsley. Will PM you my address

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@jim_dhr wrote:

It wont be of any use for the start of April but I can throw our hat in the ring here and say we have 3 of the new Polaris Bike Pod pro travel cases coming early in April for rental throughout the year and of course the lovely folk at Weaver Valley will get a suitable discount on usual rental terms

Jim

You never miss an opportunity!!!!!

I need some smelly fish and rotten meat. No rush, can wait till you have some in 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@JimDuffy wrote:

Matt
I have the bike bag and no longer need it, you can come collect from Kingsley. Will PM you my address

Ah not the Jim I thought of! Cheers mate.

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Hi Jim, well.................Howard has a spare pair of undies here somewhere, they smell a bit funny, fishy? Rotten meat? Maybe in a few more days.............LOL

ReplyQuote
(@tthew)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Got the PM thanks Jim, I'll be in touch.

ReplyQuote
Share: