This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Road rage assault.

Notifications
Clear all

Road rage assault.

20 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Eleanor, I think you need to ensure you do not prejudice any case that the police may bring, the last thing any of us want is for this 'low life' to get off due to some technicality.

Nigel are you a member of CTC or BC? if so get them on the case soonest.

Hope you are soon over the physical knocks and mental scars.

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

It is good news that the Police have caught this man. Let's hope he is tried a serious offence like attempted murder, and that an appropriate prison sentence is handed out. Only if the deterrent is strong enough, and there is a good chance of getting caught, will these frightening events become fewer. Everyone has a choice in their behaviour, and we need the law to protect the weakest users of the road - pedestrians and cyclists - from road rage and recklessness....

ReplyQuote
(@woody2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi all quick update, all A ok. Thank you for all the words of concern and kindness, and support.

ReplyQuote
(@rich-m)
Eminent Member

@Woody2 wrote:

Hi all quick update, all A ok. Thank you for all the words of concern and kindness, and support.

Glad to hear that Nigel. I hope the police are taking the appropriate action

ReplyQuote
(@alans)
Trusted Member

Hi Mate! Glad your OK after such a great club run , there's something every week a the moment hope this is'nt a sign things are changing for the worst. The thought is aways in the back of my mind on Club Runs, the thought of something happening more serious on a Sunday would be dredful even more so if i was leading a ride.
ALAN S

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: