This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Off road? I should ...

Notifications
Clear all

Off road? I should say so!

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Currently trying to avoid a club 10 by any means possible, so have (again) found myself in the Inner Hebrides (Isle of Mull), giving my newly(ish) built MTB a battering through mountain glens.
🙂
Joy.
[attachment=1:3tijltkw]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367446040.508538.jpg[/attachment:3tijltkw]
Looking for a way through from Loch Ba to Glen Forsa.

[attachment=0:3tijltkw]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367446068.578167.jpg[/attachment:3tijltkw]
Hinde frame has stood up to rocky trails and dodgy descents with ease so far!

Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Looks like you're having a great time Ady. Are you camping? Tell us more about your Adventure.

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Amazing pix Ady! Looks like paradise! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

cough,................ahem,..................what a superb frame...................cough.

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Yes Jim ......... I wish I had a Dave Hinde frame .......... before the end of the season!! 😉

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Why Dave, have you not got yours yet?

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Not yet Jimmy but I'm sure it won't be long now 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Jed wrote:

Looks like you're having a great time Ady. Are you camping? Tell us more about your Adventure.

No, not camping this time. Me, wife, dog, tandem and mountain bike in a cottage.

That ride was a bit of a recce rather than adventure, for a future ride linking two tracks up through a couple of glens where there are no discernible paths.

It was a bit more tasty taking the dog out this morning after a very windy storm last night!

Trying to get traction on sodden ground to climb up to a monument/trig point was 'interesting'(!)
[attachment=2:2ron7sbq]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367569942.398670.jpg[/attachment:2ron7sbq]
Well worth it though in the morning drizzle..
[attachment=1:2ron7sbq]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367569979.375303.jpg[/attachment:2ron7sbq]
..and the dog got his walk.
[attachment=0:2ron7sbq]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367570034.266763.jpg[/attachment:2ron7sbq]
A nice start to the day though. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: