This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Helsby Half Maratho...

Notifications
Clear all

Helsby Half Marathon

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I am going to enter this, Chatting with Tony Booth today he is considering it, Tim Rutherford has entered it, and Dan Robson (Carols Husband) has entered.

It would be great to get a few more WVCC in the mix, maybe we could all run in our jersey's and show off our colours 😀

http://www.helsbyrunningclub.org.uk/halfmarathon/EntryDetails.htm

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@JimDuffy wrote:

I am going to enter this, Chatting with Tony Booth today he is considering it, Tim Rutherford has entered it, and Dan Robson (Carols Husband) has entered.

It would be great to get a few more WVCC in the mix, maybe we could all run in our jersey's and show off our colours 😀

http://www.helsbyrunningclub.org.uk/halfmarathon/EntryDetails.htm

Just entered, Tony Booth muted he may enter, and i think Penny is also considering it, what about Kev and Els, come on, i entered your race 😉

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

I don't run anymore due to old injuries but I've done this race several times and I always enjoyed it. The route is rural and quiet and the last few miles are a bit rolling but nothing to a cyclist. If you're going to enter do it quickly as I know it always fills up very quickly.

ReplyQuote
(@brucehelliwell)

hi, have also entered Helsby half marathon , I suppose I will have to get a weaver valley top now! 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@brucehelliwell wrote:

hi, have also entered Helsby half marathon , I suppose I will have to get a weaver valley top now! 😀

Good man Bruce

ReplyQuote
Share: