This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Be kind to your bot...

Notifications
Clear all

Be kind to your bottom

24 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

When I see the term, "11 speed" I can only see one fast gear and 10 slower gears lugged around for no reason, not to mention that other chunk of metal called a front mech and a surplus ring on the front! 😆

Do you really want to spend £1099.95 or even £549.95 when you can upgrade to a fixed wheel bike, save a grand, get a lighter bike and ride smoother, quieter and faster. No brainer really. 🙄

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Well Dave, I have to say your reply was no surprise whatsoever - LOL. That said big thanks to whoever recommended the 2 chaps to come in today - 2 new Ultegra 11 speed mechanical groupsets sold off recommendation from someone out there in yellow & blue. Keep up the hard work so I dont have to!

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

I should be popping in soon as I need a properly fitted saddle to my big bottom 😉 and also to hopfully help my back 😕

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

If you didn't wear those chain mail underpants you would probably feel better in the saddle region! 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

OI , Doint knock it untill you try it :mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Hi Jamie, was nice to see you the other day, just had the e-mail through last night re your new saddle. It will be in on Tuesday.

Hope it works out better than that other one you currently have!

Another happy customer 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

Cheers ,

Should be in Thursday after Physio 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Hi Jamie, Your saddle is due in within the next 2 hours

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Sorry I missed you yesterday Jamie. Thanks for picking your new saddle up. Hope you have a little more luck with this model than you did with your previous model. I would still suggest laying off the chainmail shorts tho! Heads up also to Woody..........thought I would be seeing you this week re your new groupset and frame overhaul?

Jim

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: