This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Be kind to your bot...

Notifications
Clear all

Be kind to your bottom

24 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Just got my new FRC shorts off Jim Duffy and really impressed with the quality and the fit and an excellent insert. Even the Assos King Jules would trust his wedding tackle using these! Summer isn't far off believe it or not, so get your orders in to Jim now! 😆

Dane
(@dane)
Eminent Member

I've got a pair, not worn ridden them yet. But they fit great and the chamois looks fantastic!

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

.....and if thats not enought to keep you comfy for hours why not pop in and see us at Dave Hinde where we are the nearest shop by far who offer the Selle Italia I.D match saddle programme offering the perfect fit for every rider?

Shameless plug I know..............

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@jim_dhr wrote:

.....and if thats not enought to keep you comfy for hours why not pop in and see us at Dave Hinde where we are the nearest shop by far who offer the Selle Italia I.D match saddle programme offering the perfect fit for every rider?

Shameless plug I know..............

Jim

Assuming that is, you "haven't just sold the last one" 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

I know what you mean Jim, it has been a bit like that for a while but I have been working very hard to bring Shimano and Campagnolo in at the right money this last few months and have also been bringing some new brands into the shop which we have been asked for including Fulcrum (a pair of which your own Jules has just bought a pair) and next week new Fizik saddles are arriving but for the record re saddles I have just been and seen how many different models we have and its exactly 27 in stock!! Hurrah

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

😆 ........I got no strings ....... 😆 [private joke]

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Speaking of saddlles Jimmy............ lol

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Just how many saddles can one man sit on........ You may manage 2 .....you know,,, the 1 you sit on.... And the one you talk out of... 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

LOL Jim, very good. Was nice to see you yesterday............... no it was! LOL. You did see my saddle collection so you do actually know what I mentioned earlier is correct. Lots of new things going on here - even having the shop signs re-done!

Looking forward to quite an exciting year with all this new stuff coming through........

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Not sure if you can confirm rumours Jim that exclusive to WVCC members only Dave Hinde Racing are giving free upgrades to Electronic Ultegra group sets if they buy the mechanical version such is the kind nature of Dave Hinde Racing?

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Woody my friend, I can confirm that those rumours are in fact just that - rumours. Any idea where they came from Woody????? LOL

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Although I can do a special price of £549.95 for Ultegra 11 speed full mechanical groupsets - shameless plug - again.

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

..........and the digital version for £1099.95. Cough cough, shameless plug......... The digital price is even better when you consider we will fit it FREE OF CHARGE

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

In today's modern times Jim and as a forward thinking bike shop surely a complementary upgrade to digital makes sense.

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Forward thinking is right Woody, forward thinking to not wanting to be out of business! That's why a complimentary upgrade is not at all possible!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: