This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

wussies....

Notifications
Clear all

wussies....

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Where was everyone !!!!

... a bit of rain, whats up with you... 🙄

Actually, it was a bit greasy so don't blame you really..

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Karl after your accident I thought you'd be the first to admit defeat today! I took my mountain bike up and down the Whitegate way this morning- I thought it would be safer but even that was pretty hairy...it's that time of year when you need stabilisers...

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

'Jed, what's the attraction of a tricycle?' - A question many of you have asked over the years!

ReplyQuote
(@derek-h)
Estimable Member

Should have been doing a 200k today but sense took over at the start. Went to Ice Cream farm on 3 wheels this afternoon on the way back by Oulton Mill Pool black ice allowed 3 wheel sledging descent. Nice to slide and not come off!

ReplyQuote
(@alans)
Trusted Member

Yes Karl made it! Graham Gregory made! & I made it ! sorry did i say i was in the CAR though escaped my mind that one!!!!!

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

🙁 Well Alan, I'd have been there on my new winter bike [guards an all] however, recovery from a shoulder Op prevented me from venturing out [there are only a few advantages to having had a shoulder op...1] signed off work...2] legit excuse ehh reason to not going out when the weather is ''''''ehh '''''' bad.. 🙁

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

sorry... but thats no excuse Jim 🙄

Alan came in his car for the clubrun. You could have caught the bus or got on the train

The Sunday run now appears to be available with various modes of propulsion...

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

do ya know, I can feel a hoop and stick coming on ❗ 😆

ReplyQuote
Share: