This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

Sat 20 Dec

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Ideas welcome for a drive out, not too far away.

Alternatively we could meet at Winnington Park and ride out on the local tracks - would save fighting our way through the Christmas shopping traffic 😉

(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I haven't been too well but hoping to make it out for this, so meet at the club HQ winnington park 9.30am for a ride along the local tracks and trails with a café stop somewhere

ReplyQuote
(@paul-h)
Eminent Member

Interesting ride this morning with Nick, Kevin, Matthew, Tim and Geoff (who we collected on the route)

I love doing a but of "urban" MTBing and we also picked up and shared some new paths between us.

I just managed to get home with both front and rear punctures. That will be a job for when Strictly is on!

ReplyQuote
(@tthew)
Estimable Member

Yes, that was a good ride.

Entirely avoided Delamere, which made a nice change, opting to ride down the Whitegate way from Grange Lane towards Winsford them back to Northwich via Moulton and the edge of Davenham. Geoff has been out scouting some new trails around Vale Royal golf course, though I'm not sure that enormous skid he did on the 18th green will be very well received. (joke) Oh yeah, and Tim did a massively spectacular high speed reverse dismount to arse on a grassy bank on the Weaver Way.

All rounded off by a couple of brews and mince pies at Chez Geoff. Lovely. No pictures, we were too busy riding.

Edit - OK, here's one picture.

ReplyQuote
Share: