This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Delamere Sat 5 Oct

Notifications
Clear all

Delamere Sat 5 Oct

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Come and join us for fun in the mud on the fantastic singletrack around the forest. Much easier than the Three Peaks - see El's report in the cyclo cross section!

All abilities welcome as we can split into two groups, meeting back at the cafe for lunch. Meet at the station cafe for 10am start

(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Nick, sorry you couldn't join us, hope you feel better soon....
Great ride today, only me, Paul and Matthew: I managed to slow the pair of them down quite effectively! It was a beautiful Autumn morning and lovely to be out, riding through sunlit beech woods. Matthew led us over to Primrose Hill, down Tirley Garth then back up to Summertrees. He is going really well on his singlespeed bike, I honestly don't know how he does it, he just seems to power up the hills. And Paul is pretty swift too. We rode back over Old Pale for lunch at the station cafe, where we met Chas, who was out on his road bike. Then back on a lovely route through Pettypool and home on some new singletrack near Vale Royal Abbey.

ReplyQuote
Share: