This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Delamere Sat 1 Feb

Notifications
Clear all

Delamere Sat 1 Feb

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Come and have fun in the mud and keep off those icy roads. See calendar for more details
https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/ai1ec_event/off-road-ride-delamere-forest-3/?instance_id=1397

(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

As it's only 3 weeks til Llanberis 😥 I am planning to do a couple more hours after we've had lunch back at the café. That should put 5 hours in the legs without ever ranging more that 10 miles from home if it turns really nasty.

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

I enjoyed todays ride, thanks guys.
My Gopro didn't film some of the descents though, 🙁 just means we'll have to do them all again 😀

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Glad you enjoyed it Titch. Good to see Jamie out too - hope you enjoyed it Jamie, you certainly looked like you did!

Primrose wood turned out to be pretty rideable in the main and certainly more sheltered from the wind and rain than the roads would have been.

Any ideas for where to head for the next ride in 2 weeks time - let me know.

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

Yes I did thanks. It was good fun but tough going. Ill try and get more confidence to attempt some of those decents next time I can make it out and of course to stay up right 😆

ReplyQuote
Share: