This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Lesley Teall accide...

Notifications
Clear all

Lesley Teall accident

27 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Hi Les, so sorry to hear your news, you join the exclusive club of 'real cyclists' now...from now on we will have to call you Jonny [Hoogerland, from last years TdF]
get well soon, our two up partenership depends on it.

ReplyQuote
(@winsforddave)
Trusted Member

Hi Les
just got back on line and was so sorry to hear of your accident, glad you are in good spirits and keen to get back on the bike - mark of a true bikie. Look forward to seeing you out soon - speedy recovery

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Can still come and support you down the velodrome on Wednesday if you want company but will just have to sit and watch 🙁 and you guys are all amazing with your support I want the turbo trainer out next weekend but don't think I will be on the drop bars somehow haha my poor ribs and shoulder need more time to fix 🙂

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

There is also a paid slot on Wednesday as I should be riding but cannot if anyone wants it 🙂 we could all go together 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I could do the Wed after that? 1st August?

ReplyQuote
(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

flippin' eck Les 'rubber ball' Teall.... you trying to secure the wobbly wheel for the next 3 years...?

All the best in a speedy recovery - i'd guess a couple of months off though.

In the meantime......we'll have a whip round for some stabilisers!

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Andy you always make me laugh haha and now is not a great time, ribs hurt 🙁 its a good job I bounce well I guess, anyway my thought was get all my accidents out of the way in my first 6 months then just concentrate on the cycling. Thanks for your support and yeah I guess stabilisers would be a good idea haha will try and fit them on my new bike 😉

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Lesley,

Just back from hols so just catching up. Sorry to hear about your fall and gald to see that you are shrugging it off and getting on with it as that's the best way to go. I'm sure we'll see your enthusiastic smile on the roads again very soon.

Cheers

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@apehanger46)

HI Lesley,

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope your feeling better soon and back on the bike.

Alistair.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Thank Dave and Alistair, hope you had a fab holiday Dave, and guys come on nothing is going to stop me getting on my bike again 🙂 love it to much just gutted I will miss Thursdays TT 🙁 see you very soon, want to get on the turbo as soon as I can 😉

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

Hi Les,
I've just seen these messages. So sorry to hear of your off. Unfortunately it happens to us all in one way or another. Get better soon.
John
x

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Haha John but I did it well, I reckon if your scared of coming off the bike don't get on it 🙂 did I see you on the tv or was it the morphine 🙂 see ya soon x

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: