This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Lesley Teall accide...

Notifications
Clear all

Lesley Teall accident

27 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

As Titch has written elsewhere, Lesley has been in an accident.......

She was doing 40 mph (downhill?) when she was cut up by a car. The bike was damaged and so was Lesley! She was lying unconscious, when the lady driver stopped and said to Lesley's friend, Matt, that she did not realise how fast Lesley was going! Lesley is insured and the police did arrive on the scene, but Lesley doesn't remember anything. She is in a hospital somewhere ( in Wales?) with a dislocated shoulder, broken ribs, and some stitches in her back where she hit the barbed wire. ( shades of Jonny Hoogerland...)

Get well soon, Lesley!

Claire

(@ady)
Member Admin

Ouch! That's nasty.

Get well soon Les.

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member

hope you're better soon Lesley...

These accidents just keep on coming.... 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hospital is Bangor!

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Hi guys, I am back home a little bruised and battered and a couple of broken bones but hey could have been worse and the Lady who clipped me came and said a massive sorry this afternoon and was extremely upset about it all. Thanks for all your support and Facebook messages, I guess I need to rest for a little while but will be back stronger than ever 🙂 see you all soon and enjoy 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@les1 wrote:

Hi guys, I am back home a little bruised and battered and a couple of broken bones but hey could have been worse and the Lady who clipped me came and said a massive sorry this afternoon and was extremely upset about it all. Thanks for all your support and Facebook messages, I guess I need to rest for a little while but will be back stronger than ever 🙂 see you all soon and enjoy 🙂

Glad to hear you're okay! Take it easy, and take your time recovering!

ReplyQuote
(@alank)
Trusted Member

Hi Lesley,
Really sorry to hear about your accident but very pleased you are at least back home again.
Best wishes for a very speedy recovery . Put your feet up and watch the last week of the Tour de France on the telly then only a week later the Olympics start !!
Alan

ReplyQuote
(@gareth)
Eminent Member

Glad to hear you're ok Lesley, you're not having much luck staying on your bike recently! Hope you get back on soon and it doesn't dampen your amazing enthusiasm.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Gareth I am perfecting my exit from my bike and doing this well haha my training was going so well but hey such as life and I forgot just how much you use those ribs haha thanks to all of you 🙂 and my enthusiasm will be back more than ever so beware the weavers 🙂

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Get well soon Les

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Thanks Jed 🙂 I will be back soon

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Sorry to hear about your accident Les, glad all is well though despite a few broken bones. See you back on the bike soon!

ReplyQuote
(@woody2)
Eminent Member

Hi Les, sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon and look forward to seeing you out on your bike.
All the best Nigel

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Oh dear Lesley, what bad luck...but it sounds like its not going to put you off! Hope your recovery is speedy and enjoy watching the Tour. Best wishes from Kev and me.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Thanks everyone for your support, I will be back out as soon as my body lets me and I have not been put off just more determined than ever, and yes the Tour 🙂 come on Mr Wiggins

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: