This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Hill Climb 22nd Sep...

Notifications
Clear all

Hill Climb 22nd Sept

21 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@simon-h)
Eminent Member

Cheers Paul. And thanks for the most welcome cup of tea ever at the top! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@pennyt)

Great to be pat of the Hill Climb on Sunday. It was a perfect day for it. Thank you to everyone organising and volunteering to make it happen. I was really impressed with the live results back at base camp, and last but not least all the cakes! I had to drag myself away at the end. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@tonyb)
Eminent Member

Well done everybody on a fantastically organised hill climb race. Can't believe Caroline fearon had the last chocolate banana flavoured cake she was hiding in the back! - got to admit they were out of this world! Please could I have my own private supply for post weaver valley road race Caroline!

Tony

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Caroline will get the recipe from her sister Sharron who made the cakes and she'll pass it on.

Ta

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@Simon H wrote:

Was there a guy taking pics at the top? Be fun to see them if anyone has a link 🙂

It was Ian Dunning who kindly stepped up to the bar, as I've not learned how to be omnipresent. ;)... yet.

I'll be uploading them to a gallery shortly.

ReplyQuote
(@simon-h)
Eminent Member

Hmmm. Omnipresence would be quite useful for time trials I reckon. Arguably you would be both the fastest and slowest rider at the same time. :/

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: