This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

Help please!

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I'm promoting 30 mile time trial for the Manchester & NW veterans association on 22nd June. It's an open event for all ages so if you want a ride let me know but it officially closes today but I'll accept entries up this Friday latest. This is the only 30 mile TT in the area so you may want to give it a try and maybe go for a club standard for the distance.

However the purpose of this note is to appeal for helpers for marshalling as I am about 8 marshalls short right now. Help comes from many different clubs because it's an association event so it would be a big help to me if I could get some help from my own club mates. There will only be between 40 - 50 riders so marshalling will only take about 2 hours or so.

Any offers of help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

What time do you need the Marshals from? As travelling back from the lakes that day, but could try and help you if I can 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Les,

First ride is off at 13:01 and to date I have 42 entries (it clashes with other races so small field) and I will probably get a couple more by weekend so marshalling duties will probably last 2hrs - 2:15 at a guess.

Don't bust a gut just for this as you have done enough for the sport recently so enjoy your break.

Thanks

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Hi Dave, I'm racing on that Saturday I'm afraid in a 10. Sorry I can't help.

ReplyQuote
 phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

put me down dave....

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member

Sorry Dave, off roading that day at Gisburn Forest 😀 .Good luck with the event and well done on that 50 you did 😮

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for the replies and thanks Phil for volunteering. I can always rely on you and I'll e-mail you a start sheet so you know where to marshall. Hopefully I have your e-mail address but if not I'll get in touch. Alan may also be marshalling but he won't know until Monday. If he is I'll try to put you together at say Chelford but it depends on how many more I can get.

Ta

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@shelagh)
Eminent Member

Sorry Dave, We're away that weekend but if I'd been here I would of gladly helped. Next time maybe?

Shelagh.

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Phil,

What's your e-mail address so I can send you a start sheet so you know where and when to marshall this Saturday?

Thanks

Dave

ReplyQuote
 phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

philsharrock@live.com

ReplyQuote
Share: