This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Club Track Night Fr...

Notifications
Clear all

Club Track Night Fri 20 Dec

12 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

We have been granted a 2 hour session on the hallowed Manchester Velodrome boards and it might be the only one this winter, so please come along and support it. All abilities welcome, come and try it you'll love it. More details nearer the time but put it in your diaries now. It'll be a great way for many of us to celebrate the start of the Christmas break and an excuse to get out of any late night shopping trips others may be planning!

(@shelagh)
Eminent Member

I am liking this post. It's in the diary already 😀

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Get in! Can't believe only one again though, gonna have to do my license this year I think!

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

A big like here and I think im not working then aswell. 😛
Im off there for the first time a week on Monday. Only for a Bike Fit mind but will be good to mooch around.

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

Count me in!

I can bring others if you want big numbers. Just let me know...

ReplyQuote
 Dane
(@dane)
Eminent Member

Great I'll be there. I can bring a few experienced track cyclists too!

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

I have put an invitation out to the Sky Ride and Breeze leaders and keen riders that I know to join us on the track. Some will be there on the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity bike ride. I have limited the number to 8 for now, and 4 riders have already booked up. Colin Goodman is really excited to be having his first session on the track! If we look to be short of participants, it would be nice to extend the invitation to more new riders who are keen to join the club! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

See track events/sessions for more details of this and another session later this winter. You need to email me to confirm your place and book a bike. I have put Woody, Kris, Dane and Claire on my list but Jamie & Shelagh I need your details by email please - nick@weavervalleycc.org.uk

ReplyQuote
(@tim-b)
Trusted Member

is this open to non members . i ve done a few club runs a couple of years ago but not been out with the club lately. will be getting back out soon , but fancy a go on the boards . tim. ps , im happy to become a member first . 😀

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The night of 20 Dec is now full for non members I'm afraid Tim.

In fact it's almost full for members too. So any members who want to ride and haven't emailed me need to do it right away

ReplyQuote
(@shelagh)
Eminent Member

Nick, I emailed you on Tuesday 5th, and I've just replied to your msg from last night.

Shelagh.

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Got your private message thanks Shelagh - Jamie, if you haven't sent me an email you need to do so (I'm on the contacts page as off-road sec) otherwise everyone please note:

20 Dec SESSION IS NOW FULL due to a great response - so anyone wanting to ride 13 Feb session, please send me an email

ReplyQuote
Share: