This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

The Fearons are in ...

Notifications
Clear all

The Fearons are in the news!

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

The Fearon family - Dave, Caroline, Jack and Connor - are featured in the Northwich Guardian this week. They occupy the whole of page 4 under the banner 'Keeping it in the family' and the history of time trialling is mentioned, as well as how Dave met Caroline!

To add to the time trial theme, Alistair Stanway is mentioned on page 91 of the sports pages for his time of 59:26in Saturday's Altrincham Ravens Open 25. Other WVCC riders get a name check too.

Well done! 🙂

Claire

(@woody)
Honorable Member

Nice one! The Fear's fastest family in the UK?

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Can anyone scan it an post it on here as I don't get the guardian!

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

http://instagram.com/p/dCuqVuJP2u/

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

C'mon Jim, I know I'm biassed, but if everyone relied on scanned versions of the Northwich Guardian we will end up without a local paper (or local democracy for that matter). It's great value, only £1 a week!

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

I buy it every week now. Much better since it was combined with Winsford and Middlewich.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Eleanor wrote:

C'mon Jim, I know I'm biassed, but if everyone relied on scanned versions of the Northwich Guardian we will end up without a local paper (or local democracy for that matter). It's great value, only £1 a week!

To be honest, I thought it was one of those freebies 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: