This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Suits

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Les

Is it possible to get hold of a couple of sample Skin suits to enable me to select a suitable size as i have never had one before so can't measure it? Xl & L please

Thanks Jim

(@ady)
Member Admin

@JimDuffy wrote:

Hi Les

Is it possible to get hold of a couple of sample Skin suits to enable me to select a suitable size as i have never had one before so can't measure it? Xl & L please

Thanks Jim

There are some really good sizing charts at: www.champ-sys.co.uk which should give you all the measures you need. I'll be putting a post on the site in the next few days (as we discussed this at the committee meeting last night) with more information about clothing, including a current stock list.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Cheers ady, I have seen the sizing charts which will probably work well against jerseys, but as I don't own a skin suit it is a little trickier

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Hi Jim,

Will see what I can do about some samples 🙂

Les

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Great

Thanks les

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

I would say go with your bib size. Usually it's your body length that dictates skin suit size.

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Just make sure the dance floor is big enough [work it out !]

ReplyQuote
Share: