This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

Summer Kit Orders

17 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Guys,

I need to put an order in for summer kit ASAP so let me know if you need anything, also any feed back from last night would be appreciated about the Champion Systems kit. The prices are very much the same as we are paying now I need a minimum of 10 items of anything to place my first order.

Cheers

Les

(@jules)
Honorable Member

Les,

Are you making the order throught the current supplier?

I was really impressed with the range and quality of the gear. The one good thing is that I'm able to order my own stuff and pay for it up front. The club can run down the current stock, instead of having it lying around for months. I think we should put in place an order once a quarter and set a deadline for people to go online and order, then in 5 weeks it appears. For those not online etc can let Les know what they want, as they do now and pay up front.

For those not there last night once orders go through it takes 5 weeks for delivery. Les will get a big box with bags inside with people orders in them.

A really good thing for me is that you pay an exta £7 when ordering shorts and they come with ASSOS padding. The list is endless of what you can order running gear/MTB clothing/Tri the list goes on and on.

It gets my vote without a shadow of doubt 😀

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Yes Jules everything is in place for us to make our first order, just finished sorting it all out now. I need 50% deposit before placing all orders up front 🙂 so lets get this order started. Price list can be found at www.champ-sys.co.uk

Cheers

Les

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Great. Are you going to order or can we do are own?

What did he say about sizing? Are they the same as the current supplier?

I have a look at the stuff tonight on the web and decide what I want.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

For the first order come through me then we can sort paying for your own next time 🙂 he said sizing was about the same apart from the skin suits. Titch can fill you in but I am fairly sure he said go a size smaller. I may try and get some samples for sizing.

Cheers

Les

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Thanks Les.

Elaine and I will start making a list 😀

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Thought the stuff was spot on, the online ordering and delivery was ace and Assos padding for only an extra £7! Not having stockholding too is also a bonus.

Is it worth getting this put past committee before changing/making orders with a new supplier especially as there is still kit in stock?

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Jules it looks like I have been more efficient than I thought 😯 I think you can order and pay directly and just have them delivered to me 🙂 lets have a one week window for people to order and I will contact those who are waiting for stock 🙂 yes Ady you heard it right I think I have been efficient 😆 😆 Woody just seen your post half way through writing this most of the stock is winter stock so I will need to order 10 items of each stock item so ten bib shorts and ten short sleeve tops etc with the other supplier. Let me know guys everything is set up ready and we need summer kit now!!

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Ok cool well let's us know the link where we can order once set up. Just a tip from working in advertising, they will need to do all the artwork which might take a few days with proofs. It would be worth sending them a jersey and shorts to colour match and get a proof back to check the colours are ok.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Woody Sorted all that today, they have the Pantone codes etc and all the design details 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Ace, that was quick

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

For people not on the forum I will photocopy the price list/size chart and take copies to the club dinner, I plan to put the first order in next Wednesday guys so get deciding what you want http://www.champ-sys.co.uk 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Next Wed?! Woah I'm gonna go with a second wave after Llanberis once the weight is down, hopefully looking to go down a size.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Me too Woody!! 🙂

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

Champ sizes are a bit bigger than Italian sizes, so you might be a size down already 🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: