This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Club Clothing - new...

Notifications
Clear all

Club Clothing - new orders and existing stock

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Please see attached stock list of existing club kit, available now to buy!!

For new orders, just look at http://www.champ-sys.co.uk where there are prices and clothing designs and also sizes, if club members would then like to order we need a minimum of 10 items of anything for Les to press the button. You can log into the champion system account by putting lesleyteall@gmail.com and the password is Eureka. You can then enter the order as required and just let Les know either by e-mail or mobile. If people are not sure they can always just ring Les. We also just need to highlight that prices exclude VAT and delivery charge which goes on the size of their order, Payment is still coming through Les for now and we need payment in full, when Les places the order.
[attachment=0:1goich5s]stock.pdf[/attachment:1goich5s]

les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Thanks Ady 🙂 got our first CS order today have a look at these

[attachment=0:13yd6suj]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362778282.880735.jpg[/attachment:13yd6suj]

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

...and I thought the Giordana stuff was a bit on the small side! 😀

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Haha and that's a large 😮 😮 guys we have 6 orders I only need 4 more to make the next order!! Who needs summer kit 😉

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

may i just add that the kit is very good, but if you order a long sleeve jersey make sure that you notice they have a lightweight one and a fleece lined one. i found that I'm a size smaller in the cs jersey.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Will be down the legion tonight complete with caps 🙂

ReplyQuote
 phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

when can i have my two 😀

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Hi everyone,

After three fun years, I no longer sell the club kit. I have passed the job onto the very able Lesley Teall. There is still plenty of kit in stock at Lesley's house from Giordana, as well as the online Champions Systems kit. Lesley's details can be found on the contacts page.

I hope that this helps,

Many thanks

Claire

ReplyQuote
Share: