This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Saturday 27th train...

Notifications
Clear all

Saturday 27th training ride

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Because there is no club run on Sunday. Planning to do a long one to Loggerheads, the weather looks good so will make the most of it. The ride will be +80 miles it's a training ride so won't be slow 👿

Here is the planned route

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/268704896

Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

the one weekend i get off and think can do the saturday training ride. however dont think you'll be back by 2 as i have to be 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@titch75 wrote:

the one weekend i get off and think can do the saturday training ride. however dont think you'll be back by 2 as i have to be 🙁

You can come out so far and turn around. Just sit on the front to maximise training 😉

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

jules i dont think that's wise, do you? what with my sense of direction I'll end up in bloody scotland before i realise i took a wrong turn

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Titch, don't get hung up by your sense of direction, mine was cack when I was 18, and isn't much better now I'm in my 50's. [thank heavens for GPS] when I was 18 I'd get lost if the road number didn't start with an 'A'.

[I'm told Jules could tell you where all the good Rugby grounds were, but not much else.. is that true Jules?]

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@JimW wrote:

Titch, don't get hung up by your sense of direction, mine was cack when I was 18, and isn't much better now I'm in my 50's. [thank heavens for GPS] when I was 18 I'd get lost if the road number didn't start with an 'A'.

[I'm told Jules could tell you where all the good Rugby grounds were, but not much else.. is that true Jules?]

Very true mate and the ones with the best bars 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: