This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Saturday 13th April

Notifications
Clear all

Saturday 13th April

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@jamie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I was just seeing if it was ok for me to come on the Saturday runs if im able to make it down and carnt do Sundays. I'm hoping Im going to be free this Saturday tho not 100% sure but doint want to turn up unannounced

(@jules)
Honorable Member

No problem Jamie. The ride will be quicker than a normal club run and usually to the Mills. I will plan a route on the day.

Hopefully see you Saturday 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thats great cheers. If all goes well Ill be there!

ReplyQuote
(@jack-c)
Eminent Member

Enjoyed the route last weekend! Could maybe head down towards Malpas and upto the Mills to get an extra few miles in?? Just a tought... 😉

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Won't be out tomorrow. Still trying to get over the Majorca cough and cold that seems to have come back 🙁

Have good ride

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

There was just the two of us there today , Me and Chris. We decided to head off to the Mill's and make the best of it. Chris lead the way as ive not been there before , takeing turns on the front. It was a really good ride into a side and head wind all the way. It was around 37 miles and we avaraged 19.5mph. While in the cafe Kev and Jack { I hope ive the names right } came in and we headed back together into an even stronger head wind which sapped us badly near the end. All in all a good ride with just over 60 miles done!

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Jamie wrote:

There was just the two of us there today , Me and Chris. We decided to head off to the Mill's and make the best of it. Chris lead the way as ive not been there before , takeing turns on the front. It was a really good ride into a side and head wind all the way. It was around 37 miles and we avaraged 19.5mph. While in the cafe Kev and Jack { I hope ive the names right } came in and we headed back together into an even stronger head wind which sapped us badly near the end. All in all a good ride with just over 60 miles done!

I passed you both (in my car 😆 ) on Chester Road near Dunham on the Hill, it was good to see Chris Gilberston out, not seen him for months!

ReplyQuote
Share: