This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Watch out Sky - Woo...

Notifications
Clear all

Watch out Sky - Woody is out to get you

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

It's official after months of speculation, Wiggins is definitely out of the Tour. 🙁

For those intending to stand in a field in Yorkshire next weekend to cheer Le Tour as it passes, make sure you don't stand near Woody as rumour has it that he will be taking a box of rotten eggs to chuck at that bounder Brailsford. 👿 The gendarmes will be on him like a shot so stay well clear! 😮

Woody is the secretary of the Wiggo stalkers society and he is absolutely livid and seriously thinking of switching to Richard Branson as a result of this fiasco. Personally I can't see what all the fuss is about and he should be grateful that we have an English team riding on such a momentous occasion on our shores. Alright none of the team are actually English but we do have one Welsh guy and a Kenyan who lives in Monaco with a dodgy British passport, so that will do. 🙄

(@woody)
Honorable Member

A Cavendish win in Harrogate will make me feel better. Rumours he was out watching me take the Forest sprint over Tony Booth last weekend for inspiration.

ReplyQuote
Share: