This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Skeleton outfit sto...

Notifications
Clear all

Skeleton outfit stolen

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Ok who stole my skeleton outfit today and rode the TT 😆 Ady it was not me you took a picture of 😆 fantastic day even if i was not there haha and please don't tell me how slow the skeleton went

JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

He or she didn't do a bad time for December, shame it wasn't you , I'll have to save the well done for when you do ride!

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Ok if I admit to riding round the Cheshire lanes dressed as a skeleton that could not breath with the mask on 😆 Did I do an ok job? 😆

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Jim it was me I was following Frosty the snowman, then expecting to be overtaken by superman or wonder woman, it was bat man and robin that overtook me 😆 😆 😆 great day guys Thanks to you all for pushing me to do this, I now know what I want to do with my bike and its TTs. Dave and Caroline and Jim you have inspired me to train hard. I love this club

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Thanks for your usual bubbly and enthusiastic view on life. It's great to try different things and new experiences are always memorable. Mrs S.Keleton came 10th out of 20 riders on time in the fancy dress event today so please pass on my congratulations to her if she ever decides to reveal her real identity! 😳

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Mrs S keleton says 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

ReplyQuote
Share: