This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

saturday 21st

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

anybody fancy doing a ride out on saturday. not too many miles was thinking up via white gate out towards beeston castle and back again no cafe break. dont want the cafe legs. shorter run hopefully a nice pace though?

les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Sounds fab Titch, I am working 😥 and still in training to get faster, I am going to go out after the race on Sunday and head out that way, thanks for the advise about the rollers I love them and all I want to do is time trial, after my big Africa trip in three weeks I am planning to get some lessons at the velodrome and concentrate on my cycling and hopefully time trial soon 😀 😀

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

i will be heading out sunday as well 🙂 so can go at your pace or mine who ever's slower however i will be going tomorrow around 11 ish as i know it will be a late night tonight 🙂 going to just go thrugh white gate most direct route out to beeston.. but going to have to call at home first to put the bottle cages on and fill up the water bottle totally forgot to put them on before going to the girlfriends 🙁 but deffo see you sunday.

ReplyQuote
Share: