This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Revolution Track Cy...

Notifications
Clear all

Revolution Track Cycling 2012/13 Tickets

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Tickets are now on sale for British Cycling members before being open to everybody very soon .
3 dates in Manchester and last one in Glasgow.

Manchester 27th Oct , 1st Dec , 5th Jan ,
Glasgow 2nd Feb.

I am sure demand will be high. Do not miss out.
Available through Quay Tickets

Alan

(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Alan,

How did you find out that tickets are available to BC members early? We're BC members and didn't get an e-mail on the subject as we normally do. If you have one plese can you forward it on to my hotmail account nofearon@hotmail.com

Cheers

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi Dave,
I am signed up to receive the Revolution Newsletter which I have been e mailed with the details of the forthcoming Revolution series .It mentions an Early Birds offer which allows amongst others , BC members early access to tickets . The newsletter has a promotion code on it which I used .
I have booked mine .
Have emailed you the newsletter.
Alan

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Hi Alan,

Can you send it to me too please? 🙂

Thanks

Claire

ReplyQuote
(@winsforddave)
Trusted Member

Hi Alan
I'm signed up for newsletters but haven't had any details - any chance of sending me the promo code to dnawright@aol.com

many thanks

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Alan, can you send it to me also
Williams-james10@sky.com

Ta lar!

J

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Look in the 'members only' section, Jim! 🙂

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

thanks Claire, got my tickets now. 3 season tickets for Manchester,, bring it on!

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

I have a couple of spare tickets for Saturday - and I know of another two. Contact me if you need them! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Revolution ticket available for this Saturday - Lizzie Armistead, Marianne Vos etc will be there! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@winsforddave)
Trusted Member

I've also got a season ticket I won't be using this saturday, will need it back for the january meeting.
It's for N section 2nd row ie home straight but its on its own -the ones each side are friendly.
Was going to bring it today on wrinklies ride but getting over heavy cold, any takers could get it back to me at wrinklies wednesday christmas lunch in couple of weeks.

ReplyQuote
Share: