This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

PRE LLANBERIS SERVI...

Notifications
Clear all

PRE LLANBERIS SERVICE OFFER FROM DAVE HINDE SRE

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Well, its that time of year again and we here at Dave Hinde Racing have a great offer for anyone doing LLamberis with you Weavers this next month.

From now till the date of the ride we are doing 50% off all labour charge for bike servicing and maintenance.

Every labour bill, whether its full service, gear service or even wheel tue-ups will be reduced by 50% and I can also do some great deals on new parts should any bikes need cassettes, chains etc.

Just drop in at the shop or drop me a line on here for the best quotes around

Have fun guys.............

Jim

(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just a quick follow up - was nice to see Graham, Derek, Terry, Dave, Barry & Alan last night.

We all had a long chat about how we want to be more involved with the club and get all you guys on board going forward.

I will be there next Tuesday evening and would welcome anyone who wants to come along for a chat, share ideas or hints or even to complain to me about anything at all.

I really want to take us forward with everyone on board giving the best service we can and where possible preferential treatment to you guys in the club with the best pricing we can.

Thanks to all for their cander and honest feedback last night and many more evenings like it going forward.

James

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Having had a number of you in over the last 2 weeks having your bikes serviced I have noticed a few of you are having wheel issues.

Either tired old training wheels (cough Mr Risk) or good wheels being used in bad weather which never helps (no names mentioned .................Woody).

So if any of you don't want to use your good wheels or are concerned over the reliability of your training wheels before Llamberis I can offer the following for club members

Shimano RS11 Wheels (shimano 9, 10 & 11 speed compatible) £99.95 per pair
Campagnolo Khamsin Wheels (Campag 9, 10 and 11 speed compatible) £99.95 per pair

Just an option for you

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Ah the day is almost here, just a quick note to say I will be there at 7.30am Sat morning with the service kit for you guys which Jim Williams is bringing.

Are there any special requests or anything that anyone may think would be of some use or come in handy?

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Why not take a look at my new post in the commercial section re the ongoing cheap service offer for Valley members

This is not spam, just following up to the original basis of the thread! - Before anyone says anything!

Jim

ReplyQuote
Share: