This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

off road runs

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

recently finding a new found love for off road, would there be people who want a off road ride say maybe 3rd saturday of the month as well as Nick B's off road ride on the 1st weekend of the month. it would be a relaxed atmosphere exactly the same as nick's ride. this is by no mean trying to replace nick's saturday off road run but to add another one in the 3rd weekend (means you have to clean your mtb more often) would cater for all abilities. however there is a downside, as i have the sense of direction the same of that of a goldfish we may need a leader. or would it be a ride where we ride for an hour or so and find a cafe getting lost and then negotiate our way back along a bread crumb trail. open to suggestions and i will be doing this on the 3rd saturday of the month anyway either on my own or who ever fancies it. a meeting place and time will be worked out when and if anyone wishes to come along.
cheers,
titch

Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I will be doing an off road run the 3rd weekend of this month, which is Saturday the 17th I will be heading from the broken cross pub in Rudheath at 10.00am and will head down the canal tow path (can be quite narrow in places) and then from there up through davenam and moulton up to the blue bridge and then down the river and onto whitegate following that until I hit the forest (unless I get lost) and then round the forest for an hour or 2 and back home if anyone joins me we can organise going to the cafe the large one at delemere may be an option
Cheers,
Titch

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

Too much mud for me!

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

you have a hose pipe? easy 🙂

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

I have roads all around me too.

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

that is true, but i like to mix it up a bit the road is still where its at for me though.

ReplyQuote
Share: