This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Neil Pryde Bike Bag...

Notifications
Clear all

Neil Pryde Bike Bag - Residence required

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Dear All,

I have just purchased a Bike Case, so my current Bike Bag is surpus to requirements.
Its a soft Bag, so I would possibly not recommend use for taking a decent Bike on a Plane etc.
I have a full Cardboard liner inside the Bag which make it almopst rigid, which adds additional protection.
I've used it regularly with no issues whatsoever, bike never damaged. Aside from comments like "whats in the bag mister, a foldup bed ?", its use has been totally hassle free.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=5539

I have noticed a few requests for loans of bags etc in the past...

I'm offering the Bag to the WVCC FOC for communal use, if you/ someone has space to store it.
Maybe it could be rented out to members for nominal amount, with funds going into the Club kitty ?

If the WVCC don't need it, I will sell it privately..

(@ady)
Member Admin

@karl wrote:

I'm offering the Bag to the WVCC FOC for communal use, if you/ someone has space to store it.

That's a really generous offer Karl. Brilliant idea. I'm quite happy to store this for club use and administer it as a 'loan' bag. I can store it in a car roof box to keep it in good nick.

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

no probs. just need to arrange delivery...

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@karl wrote:

no probs. just need to arrange delivery...

I can pick it up from you at some stage to suit you. I'll drop you an email and we'll arrange it. Cheers mate.

ReplyQuote
Share: