This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Let Dave Hinde Raci...

Notifications
Clear all

Let Dave Hinde Racing Pay Your Club Membership

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

What with the recent AGM and talk amongst members of increases in club membership fees (which I think are well priced to add my 2 penneth) I have come up with an idea.........................
Why not let us pay them for you?
Now before anyone asks for retrospective payment of for this window of due payments I cant do anything but going forward I can....................
Let me explain.......................
For every club member who spends with us I will open a file which I will keep you updated on via email or text. The file will result in our already competitive pricing giving my local club members an even bigger bonus and no cause for thought on future club fees.
For every £10 spent in store I will add 50p to your club credit account. That credit will accumulate throughout the year and come subs due date we will have a credit figure for each of you which can be used to either fully settle or partial settle any dues direct with you or the club on your behalf?
One less thing to worry about and another arm across the waters for Dave Hinde Racing and Weaver Valley cycle club.
I'm going to put this system into practice as of today so it will be an added little bonus for those who shop at our shop
Many thanks
Jim

(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

A canny way of offering 5% discount, kudos though Jim, you didn't have to do it. People should use the 'can you beat this price DHR?' for a better deal though...not forgetting Jim's extra 5 percent credit!

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I do all I can Andy - I am but one man........................ 😀

ReplyQuote
Share: