This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

G'day from Max

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@maxtaylor)
Topic starter  

Hello one & all at Weaver Valley! Great to see you all recently, I'm sure I caught up with most of you at various cafe's across Cheshire 😀 And of course the ride to Radway Green ❗ Yes all made possible by Graham who was kind enough to loan me one of his steeds- although took a little persuading at first, but we'll say no more about the matter 😆 Only joking Graham, much appreciated, and the cups of tea aplenty back at yours 😀 Good ride out as usual Lads! Bit of news from this end.....you know that Aussie bird I've been knocking about with, well she's made an honest man of me-we got married last week 😯 She assures me that this will not affect my cycling pursuits in any way 😆 Autumn time here, things cooling down to about 18-20 degrees, I can hear the groans from you now, ha ha. Ideally, in this cooler weather,I could use a good quality cycling cap for under my helmet or for use at cafe stops.....preferably blue with a yellow trim......anyone know where I could get one?? Any suggestions, or said item, will be greatly received at: GPO Box 1613, Brisbane, QLD, 4001, Australia.(cheers Woody!) 😀 All the best Gang, take care, Max.

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Congratulations Max, it was great to see you again on the way to Radway Green, although you did nearly come a cropper with the wind over the blue bridge and go home in a pine overcoat. 😮

The said caps are available from Les, i am sure if you cross her palm with silver, she could arrange for it to be posted over there.

Good luck and hope to see you soon 😀

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Bloody hell Max! A married man? That's you and Steve Thomas in the space of a week! What's going on?
Congratulations mate, and I'm sure that Les Teall will be able to get a cap reserved for you...!

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Congrats Max. An honest man at last!!!!! Don't give Elaine any ideas 😉

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Congrats Max good to see you with us the day to Radway Green,perhaps Graham could donate one of his bikes as a wedding gift 😆

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@Jules wrote:

Congrats Max. An honest man at last!!!!! Don't give Elaine any ideas 😉

Good point. You seem to be dodging your destiny... 😉

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Crikey you got yourself a Sheila ...... nice one sport! 😀

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Max, amazing news so happy for you. The cap is on me, consider it my wedding present! I'll get it posted out soon! Love the stories please keep them coming, hope to see you soon!

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Hi Max.. great to hear your news, I'm glad woody is going to send you a cap, [because, like all good miserly Cheshire men I was going to say Buy it yourself! ] 😆
Hope to see you next time your over and that it isnt to long.

ReplyQuote
Share: