This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Epson DX6050 printe...

Notifications
Clear all

Epson DX6050 printer (les!)

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tim-watts)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

In case anyone happens to have a Epson DX6050 with a black printer cartridge that has run out.....(les)

You can buy a new cartridge from here for 3.95 with free postage:

http://www.printerinks.com/5847/2p-n-013/inkjet-cartridges/epson/stylus-dx6050/?pgId=0680DEF1-855D-47db-A1D7-F5833C765D5E&cid=adwords&gclid=COSKhcatk6ECFcUrDgodJlifPw

The instructions how to fit the new cartridge are here on page 19 of this document:

ftp://download.epson-europe.com/pub/download/301/epson30058eu.pdf

I recon even a dinosaur could manage that. 😉

(@les-charnley)
Trusted Member

HI Tim, Thanks for advice, have you seen the members list, I am top of the class, photo and everthing ( oh yes guide was very useful ), see you soon Les

ReplyQuote
(@tim-watts)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Les,

YOU ARE THE MAN!

ReplyQuote
(@les-charnley)
Trusted Member

@Les Charnley wrote:

HI Tim, Thanks for advice, have you seen the members list, I am top of the class, photo and everthing ( oh yes guide was very useful ), see you soon Les

By the way Tim, is that bolt through your head painfull and is it difficult getting your vest off at night.

ReplyQuote
(@tim-watts)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

it stops my head coming off.

Why'd you want to know if it makes getting my top off difficult? is there something you're not telling us?

I've always had concerns over this compulsive leg shaving.

ReplyQuote
Share: