This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

DAVE HINDE & WE...

Notifications
Clear all

DAVE HINDE & WEAVER VALLEY

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Was nice to see Graham, Derek, Terry, Dave, Barry & Alan last night.

We all had a long chat about how we at the shop want to be more involved with the club and get all you guys on board going forward.

I will be there next Tuesday evening and would welcome anyone who wants to come along for a chat, share ideas or hints or even to complain to me about anything at all.

I really want to take us forward with everyone on board giving the best service we can and where possible preferential treatment to you guys in the club with the best pricing we can.

Thanks to all for their cander and honest feedback last night and many more evenings like it going forward.

James 😀

(@sydrim)

Last Saturday my freewheel hub decided to fail as I was approaching Ashton with a group of us that met at Hatchmere. There was nothing we could do to get it to engage so Graham pushed me to Cliff's house which is just along the road. Just my luck! He was out. My wife picked me up and when I got home I went straight to DHR. As you may imagine, I was feeling pretty low, not only because my bike had let me down but because I had to watch my mates ride off while I missed out on the ride.

After a brief chat about the available options, Jim and Howard sorted me out with a new pair of wheels and took my old ones as part ex. They changed them for me there and then. I have to say I was more than pleased with the outcome, especially as Howard sorted out a sticking brake cable for me too. I had the bike serviced on Tuesday. I dropped it off at 9.45 went to MPA and picked it up at about 11.30. Needless to say my bike feels so much better, as do I. I think sometimes, with constant use, its easy to overlook the little niggles that may cause our trusty steeds to under perform, particularly in the winter months.

A big thank you to the guys at DHR. Because of them I no lost time being without my bike, I'm really pleased with my new wheels, the service and I believe I got good value for money.

Syd

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Glad to hear the wheels are going great...................

Jim 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

.....................just a heads up to say don't forget I will be at the club meeting tonight should anyone want a chat about anything at all.

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Nice to see everyone last night again - the more ideas and help I can get for you guys the better.

See you all next week and any thoughts between now and then you know my number or just drop me a mail.............

Jim 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just a quick heads up to say I will be going to the club meeting later tonight.

If anyone wants a chat or to discuss anything you may need I will be there from 9-10

Thanks for the on-going support this last few weeks

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Nice to see everyone again last night. I will be out next Sat morning to see you all off on your weekend away - only sad that I wont be churning out the miles with you - NOT - I would die about half way I reckon.

But good luck to those who are doing it.

Meant to say last week re poor Jules - sorry to hear about your unfortunate lumps!

Not seen you for a while buddy - you will have to pop in whilst you have time to spare and I will stick the kettle on and we can have a catch up?

Jim

ReplyQuote
Share: