This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Dave Hinde Racing -...

Notifications
Clear all

Dave Hinde Racing - Newsflash

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Not posted for a while and hope this wont be seen as me selling anything outside the relevant forum but this is a general announcement so hope its of good use to all club members...............

Many thanks for the ongoing support this year so far and we are really trying our best here at the shop to keep everyone happy...................

I am now pleased to announce we have a range of new brands available which haven't even hit the website yet inc Fast-Forward wheels, Challenge tyres and tubulars, San Marco saddles, Gravity and are even now stocking Sram parts for road bikes only (although it will be a soft launch, all groupset parts and such like will be available).

We even now have the facility to custom build mtb ranges from Santa Cruz and Yeti at lower prices than all main dealers.

If there is any product lines which you are not aware we do but we can be of help with feel free to drop me a line or op in at the store and we can have a chat.

Many thanks for the on-going support and see you all soon

Jim @ Dave Hinde

(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

..................on a further note - as of yesterday I have just secured Chris King componenets, hubs, headsets BB's

Jim

ReplyQuote
Share: