This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Dave Hinde Race Tea...

Notifications
Clear all

Dave Hinde Race Team - New Sponsors BMW

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just thought I would spread a little goodwill on behalf of our new Team sponsor BMW. You can check out the details on our team facebook page.

As well as Shimano & Columbus we have now been joined by another elite supporter. BMW on board for the new season should see the Hinde Race Team go from strength to strength.

None of your 2nd rate Claires Corner Shop or Mike's windows and doors sponsors for our team! LOL

Good luck to Steve Fidler, Mark Hassall, Mark Astles, Dave Lowe, Giles Bett for the year ahead............

Jim

(@tim-b)
Trusted Member

good to hear that jim . i work with steve and he`s looking forward to getting his new car 😆

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

It'll be a mk1 mini, all original with a mere 143,000 mles on the clock....worth a fortune 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for that Tim, yes we are all very happy with BMW's backing thus far. Just getting the car sorted for the Tour Of The North. Keep up with our team captains blog for all the latest news and thoughts of a real racing cyclist at www.steviefid.blogspot.co.uk

Hey Jimmy I could do with you giving me a call when you free??

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Although I have to say I am impressed by the amount of readers my little typing's seem to have accumulated.

Many thanks for the interest.

Hot Topic - Dave Hinde Race Team - I Like it.

Jim

ReplyQuote
Share: