This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Cheshire Cat 2011

Notifications
Clear all

Cheshire Cat 2011

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Just checked the site, and there is a really impressive number of riders registered.

I also clocked that there are 18 weaver valley members in there (maybe more, if anyone registered without club affiliation).

I'd like to suggest that we arrange to meet up at the start line and set off together, especially if we are all wearing our club colours. Might even get a bit of free press for WVCC!

It starts at 8.30, so as an opener, how about we meet up at 8.15 near the day registration tent (wherever that may be)?

Cheers.

Kris.

(@jules)
Honorable Member

No reg required this year. They are sending out the timing sticker's in advance. Just turn up and go. We should meet up in the car park outside the ground.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Great idea be good if we can do it together! I would suggest meeting more around outside the B&Q car park. The Crewe Alex car park gets super rammed, then we can all ride down together!

ReplyQuote
Share: