This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Bike fixed at Dave ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bike fixed at Dave Hinde's

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@andrew-risk)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

James bike was looking like a write off - bent bars, knackered looking levers, trashed rear tyre, scraped rims etc. As we walked into Hindies shop I could see the ££££ signs light up in Jims eyes as he welcomed us with a "we were wondering when you were going to bring that bike in....."

However, Howard performed some magic and other than a new rear tyre, some bar tape, a couple of hours labour and a strip down and reassemble of the levers he got the bike back on the road in less than a day. Excellent service and a "proper" repair rather than taking the easy option to sell us new levers etc.

Big thanks to Dave, Jim & Howard. Hopefully we won't be back for a while!

(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Many thanks for the nice comments. You may of caught me on a good day!

Seriousley though I think young Mr Risk had suffered enough and If we can help without the need for ecxessive bills then we can usually sort things out.

I glad there was no serious harm done to bike or more importantly rider and we hope to see you back out blasting out some good rides again soon (hopefully behind our own riders!)

Thanks again

Jim

ReplyQuote
Share: