This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Beware "Viva L...

Notifications
Clear all

Beware "Viva La Velo" web Site

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@les-charnley)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone, just a word of warning regarding the above cycle parts web site. I sent £61.00 in April this year to Mr.Mark Turnbull trading as Viva-la-Velo in Marple for a set of 1" carbon Forks, the web site said there was 12 in stock. The forks did not arrive ( I am lead to beleive he has very little stock and buy's in for orders) after 2 phones calls and several emails I issued a Summons in the Crewe County Court. No. 0QT45938. He did not send me the £61.00 plus the £25.00 court fee. I issued Judgement against him in October. Since October I have sent him 3 emails that he has chosen to ignore and also ingnored the Court Judgement in my favour. As I am now £86.00 out of pocket. I think it only right to warn others about his trading conduct. For him to have a County Court Judgement against him for such a small amount of money, that is there for all the world to see and against his credit rating, shows what kind of person he is. I would warn others about him as the web site is still live. Les

Share: