This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

120 mile epic

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

so me and Andy A are going out tomorrow and aim to do the longest ride both of us have done aiming to take in 120 miles of cheshire lanes, weather permiting we may even do more. if anyone is free feel free to join us, we are setting off from broken cross pub in rudheath at 9.30 we will have maybe 2 cafe breaks to break up the numbness but it could be a while until we get to the first cafe. there will be pleanty of climbing as we are heading over cat and fiddle way. might see if i can do a blog to follow this if not will post something here 🙂

(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Titch,

Have a great day out and don't forget the chamoix cream! Try following your nose rather than planning a route and uploading to GPS. It's a good way of finding your way around and finding new places and an excellent way of ensuring a very very long ride.

I'll see if jack is interested in going and if he is I'll get him to make contact with you. I mentioned it to Connor and he gave me that moody teenager look (a mixture of are you stupid and I can't be bovvered!). 🙂

Cheers

Dave

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

ye were following our nose and eyes i guess, hopefully find a nicer cafe that way 🙂
let me know if jack wants to come, hopefully it will be a nice day. however if weather is poor it may be made shorter 🙁
cheers

ReplyQuote
Share: