This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Wrinklies run on th...

Notifications
Clear all

Wrinklies run on the 24th Oct

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi, I would like to apologise for my part in setting the pace of the wrinklies run over to the mills last Wed. 😳
It wasn't in the spirit of the day and I am really sorry for anyone who found it too hot and dropped off.
I wasn't solely responsible for the pace.. others - - - you know who you are..!..
jimw

(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Jimmy,

I know it's trendy to confess all at the moment in this sport, but I for one am glad to hear that you have gained so much fitness recently, that you are in a position to be able to apologise for pushing the pace! Just so long as Motoman had nothing to do with this sudden spike in form, I think you can be forgiven just this ONCE (I mean once). 😉

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

Get him tested!

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

The UKWRCI (UK Wrinkly Run Committee Internationale) will meet this week to discuss actions towards Mr Williams. The usual punishment for this offence is a "sit in" for 1 week. UKWRCI rules on this are actionable from the date of said incident back dated, forwarded, multiplied and divided by the back date which means Mr Williams could return to the front of the peloton with no problems at all for next Wednesday's run. The IWRCI (International Weekly Run Committee Internationale) then has 6 months to 3 years to agree or disagree.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Fantastic Woody!! Love it!!

Claire, any comments? 😉

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Look what can I say, I'm riding clean and I have all negative tests [my wife always says "NO YOUR NOT" when I say I'm going out on my bike].

As I said at the Dinner this year, I am just too handsome to have been a [doping]pro! [its got absolutely nothing to do with being of the fuller figure]

I will not contest the findings of the UKWRCI, to do so would be an admission of guilt, you all need to take a lie detector test [not me though]

I just heard on the radio that Sean Yates has retired from the sport.. now there's a suprise [not]

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Jimmy what have you been doing? I thought you were away last week haha. Love it Woody

ReplyQuote
Share: