This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Tour of Britain 201...

Notifications
Clear all

Tour of Britain 2013

25 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@woody wrote:

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it 🙁 gutted

Doh! 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@colinw)

Managed to get the day off work, Llanberis will be a new experience for me so I'm happy to go along with what ever is decided. looking forward to it.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@JimW wrote:

For info, Richie Heywood did Llanberris (in the town mind, not the top of the pass) in a day recently (chapeau)

Anyway, the wrinklies are watching on a flat bit, (Llay I think) followed by a bite to eat at Holt....very civilised,, I think I'll join them..anyone else ? (sound of music fans need not apply!)

I'm with the wrinklies 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Unfortunately, I am now longer able to make this 🙁 , I need the holidays as I should be moving house later this year 😀 .

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

I note from an email from Knowsley Safari Park (that I invconveniently only received 2 days ago), that this year, entry to the park is free for the event finish on Tuesday 17th. Last rider is due over the line at around 14:25 (unless he is as slow as me, inwhich case give it another half hour 😉 ), so still plenty of time to watch and then get to the AGM at 7:30pm! 😀

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

I note from an email from Knowsley Safari Park (that I inconveniently only received 2 days ago), that this year, entry to the park is free for the event finish

Guaranteed to be a fast sprint as they finish in the lion enclosure! 😆 ......somebody had to say it didn't they?

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Should be a roaring success 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Hey we'll have no monkeying around, it's the mane event of the year!

ReplyQuote
(@derek-h)
Estimable Member

Let's hope there are no zebra crossing

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Gir' affe to make all these puns?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: