This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Today's long run!!!

Notifications
Clear all

Today's long run!!!

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The long run decided to go to Holt this morning. We had a group of 16 riders out today. They were Katie, Matty, Stuart, Andy, Jeff and Jeff, Tony, Rich, Jed, Alan, Paul, Connor, Ewart, Colin, Andrew Risk who left us by Beeston and little ole me!!!

Rich and Jed were the run leaders today and they did a great job! It was good to have Jed back out with us.

I do have a photo but I'm struggling to upload it as I keep getting told the file is too big!!! 😡

Great company and lots of chat ( in fact so much chat my voice was croaky by the time I got to Whitegate ) 😮

Thanks guys for your company. See you next week 🙂

Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Thanks Carol. Yes, a good ride with a great bunch of riders - Riding at the back, I could see every move and I must say how well the group rode -a real credit.
It's been a long time and I hope to do it again - see how it goes!
Can anyone help Carol with her photo?

ReplyQuote
(@rich-m)
Eminent Member

Thanks Carol and great to see Jed out again.

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Thanks Rich. Thought you did a sterling job on the front today!

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

holt.jpg

ReplyQuote
(@rich-m)
Eminent Member

Thanks Jed. Think your plan of leading from the back worked very well for everyone.

ReplyQuote
(@tonyb)
Eminent Member

Many thanks to Rich and Jed for a good run out to the Holt cafe. Added to this i very much enjoyed the way
Jed was banking down on/around corners on his trike - and you realise it's not as straight forward riding a trike as you may think! not that I've ridden one before! But great to see anyway!

Tony

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member

Thanks a lot Tony. The trike is fun but very different to a two wheeler. I started off on a trike so picked up the technique quite quickly - an experienced road rider would probably hate it!
Glad you enjoyed the ride today.

ReplyQuote
Share: