This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Sunday's club run

Notifications
Clear all

Sunday's club run

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@keegsio)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi,

I'm thinking of joining the short run this Sunday but I might be a bit tight on time due to an afternoon appointment. Can anyone give me some indication of what time the ride might finish / how it takes? The calendar says that the ride is to 2 mills, where is that?

John

(@ady)
Member Admin

@keegsio wrote:

Hi,

I'm thinking of joining the short run this Sunday but I might be a bit tight on time due to an afternoon appointment. Can anyone give me some indication of what time the ride might finish / how it takes? The calendar says that the ride is to 2 mills, where is that?

John

This is the desintation (follow the link!): Eureka Cafe - 2 Mills.

I usually get home before 2:30 pm when off to the mills (back to Runcorn for me), so it all depends how tight your schedule is!!

ReplyQuote
(@keegsio)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Adrian,

Is that back to Runcorn after first returning to Northwich or do you head straight back to Runcorn from 2 mills?

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@keegsio wrote:

Adrian,

Is that back to Runcorn after first returning to Northwich or do you head straight back to Runcorn from 2 mills?

Might be a bit quicker if I went straight back home! Also all depends on weather, punctures and other stuff!! Where do you live?

ReplyQuote
(@keegsio)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Not far from Hartford legion - just down the road

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@keegsio wrote:

Not far from Hartford legion - just down the road

It wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest that you'd be back to Hartford before 2:30. It would have to be an especially slow run to take longer.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Hi John,

Yeah short run is off to either Two Mills near to Cheshire Oaks or there was talk of a steady, direct ride to Holt to get a few more miles in the legs - all depends on Mr Silver tomorrow. I'd go with Ady that 2.30 sounds right, latest 3pm.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Woody

ReplyQuote
(@alans)
Trusted Member

Depending on the wind direction tomorrow we can go to 2 Mills or Holt , both direct so we can return home for 2:00 pm onwards. I also need to get back for a reasonable time see you all tomorrow.
ALAN S

ReplyQuote
Share: