This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Short/Hilly run 9th...

Notifications
Clear all

Short/Hilly run 9th Feb

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I was still fast asleep at 10.00am this morning so decided to trundle over to Summertrees to meet the group for a cuppa. I waited at the top of the final climb (Chapel Lane) in anticipation of a scrap to the top. The reality was a very tidy group, all seated and all going well - a special well done to the 'New Boy' Stuart who was first to the summit.
Present were: Stuart, Alan S, Ady, Elaine, Carol R. John Chr, new boy Steve, Woody, Rich M. Also, Andy Risk and Graham G who needed to get back early. I think Ady will have some photos for the blog.

(@ady)
Member Admin

Great Day everyone good to see you out Jed, Thanks to Ady for the route around Kingsley not been on them lanes for a good while. What a great climbing group that all stuck together and no raceing off for the tops. Fell off the cake wagon when returned home with a full Sunday lunch at 17:30 how do you get energy from this savory stuff. 😆 .
Good to see a good turn out for Jim and his long group hope all went well, so All to Two Mills nextweek just a nice flat ride for those of us heading to the mountains the week after.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

It was a Classic run today, well enjoyed going into the hills, loved the banter! Cheers Al! Should be a good one next weekend, nice and easy after the track on Thursday!

ReplyQuote
Share: